Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Pending the setting up of the Centre

Assalamualaikum.

The proposed setting up of the MJKL Islamic Centre is still on the documentation process and the onus is on me to get the papers ready.

I do however want to raise the finances needed to run the centre on my own and do not wish to have to depend on any outside sources for the time being.

Setting up the centre is just an administrative measure but the finances necessary for the purchase and installation of the office equipments, stationaries, furnishings, audio visual equipment and accessories, general refurbishings, interior decorations, publications, computers and printers, telecommunications units and miscellaneous items necessary to run a proper centre worth its name requires finances and I hate to go and ask for funds from anywhere.

My efforts in earning an income from my http://zainking.ui2u.com E-commerce and Business Networking is sure bound to give me the funds I need to go about it and my business partners in the business are asking me as to how much I need, etcetera.

It's just a matter of time where I will be able to do just that and it might take another month or two to see to it that this centre is up and running. Insya Allah.

Those of you who have volunteered will be notified soon of any developments relating to the centre. I hope you will stay committed to your objectives in running this centre together with all the others and make our dreams come true soon.

All the best to you in your careers and in the meantime, brush up on your Islamic Knowledge pending your entrance into the World of Dakwah al Islamiah. Insya Allah.

Wabillahi taufeek walhidayah. Wassalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Your fellow Caller to Islam,
Zainol Abideen.
Mahaguru58

No comments: